Walk-in for 14 Graphic Designer, Hardware and Network Assistant, Project Associates, Consultants, Project Assistant Vacancies
IGNCA Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 14 Graphic Designer, Hardware & Network Assistants, Project Associates, Consultants, Project Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at ignca.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-02-28.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts|
|Post Name||Graphic Designer, Hardware and Network Assistant, Project Associates, Consultants, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, BCA, B.Sc, Graduate|
IGNCA Post Details
Graphic Designer: 2 Posts
Hardware & Network Assistant: 1 Post
Project Associates: 2 Posts
Consultants (Retired): 3 Posts
Project Assistant: 5 Posts
- Graphic Designer: Master’s Degree in Art History/ Fine Arts/ Political Science/ Museology/ History/ English/ Anthropology/ Art and Culture Management related or allied field from any recognized University. Certificate course in Graphic Designing.
- Hardware & Network Assistant: B.C.A or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electronic, IT or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Project Associates: Master’s Degree in Folklore/ Cultural Geography/ performance studies/Humanities/Art History/ Museology/ History/ Fine Arts/ English/ Hindi/ Anthropology/ Art and Culture Management and related or allied field from any recognized University.
- Consultants (Retired): Graduate from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant: Masters Degree in Social Science/ Humanities, preferably in Cultural Anthropology/Archaeology/ Art and Cultural Management/ Folklore/ Performance Studies/Mass Communication/Environment Studies/ Human Ecology/Cultural Geography/ Conservation/Fine Arts/ Museology/ Architect and other allied fields from a Recognized University/ Institute. Masters Degree in Arts and Conservation with at least one year experience, Masters in Fine Arts/ Museology, Architect and Cultural Studies, and allied fields from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Graphic Designer: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Hardware & Network Assistant: Check Official Notification.
- Project Associates: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Consultants (Retired): Rs. 35000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 30000/- per month
- Graphic Designer: 40 years
- Hardware & Network Assistant: 30 years
- Project Associates: 40 years
- Consultants (Retired): 62 years
- Project Assistant: 40 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to bring duly filled in prescribed application form supported by self-attested copies of testimonials along with original certificates for verifications at the time of walk-in-interview held at Janpath Building, Janpath, New Delhi-110001.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 28th February 2022, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 9th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.