TSPSC Group I Notification 2022 (OUT) at tspsc.gov.in, Apply Online from May 2
TSPSC Group I recruitment 2022 notification has been released on tspsc.gov.in for 503 vacancies. Check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2022
TSPSC Group I Recruitment 2022 Notification: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, District Registrar & Others under Group 1 Category on Direct Recruitment basis. Group-I. A total of 503 vacancies have been announced for
Services in Telangana State. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to submit applications from 2nd May 2022. The last date for submission of online application is 31 May 2022. However, payment of fee will be accepted till 11:59 PM.
The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in the month of July/August 2022 and hall tickets can be downloaded 7 days before the examination. Candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
Notification No. 04/2022, Date:26/04/2022
- Starting of online application submission: 2nd May 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 May 2022
- Preliminary Exam – July/August 2022
- Main Exam – November/December 2022
- Admit Card – To be uploaded within 7 days
TSPSC Group I Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|serial number||post name||Total|
|3||commercial tax office||48|
|4||regional transportation Office||04|
|5||district jury officer||05|
|7||Deputy Superintendent of Jail||02|
|8||assistant labor commissioner||08|
|9||Assistant Excise duty superintendent||26|
|1 1||assistant director||03|
|12||District Backward Classes Welfare Officer||05|
|13||district tribal welfare officer||02|
|14||District Employment Office||02|
|16||Assistant treasure officer , Assistant
Accounts Officer / Assistant Lecture
|17||Assistant Audit Office||40|
|18||Board council Development officer||121|
TSPSC Group I Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should have a degree in the relevant subject. Candidates can refer the official notification hyperlink for more details.
TSPSC Group I Age Limit
- Deputy collector [Civil Services, (Executive Branch)]Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Services), District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services), District Registrar (Registration Services), Deputy Superintendent Jail
(Male) (Prison Service), Assistant Labor Commissioner (Labor Service), Municipal Commissioner – Grade-II (Municipal Administrative Service) – 18 to 44 years
- Assistant Excise Superintendent (Excise Service), Deputy Superintendent of Police Category. II (Police Service) – 21 to 31 Years
- Regional Transport Officer in (Transport Service)-21 to 44 Years
- Deputy Superintendent Jail (Male) (Prison Service) – 18 to 31 Years
TSPSC Group 1 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Apply Online – To be activated soon
TSPSC Group 1 Application Form
Interested candidates can submit online application from 2nd to 31st May 2022 following the easy steps given below.
- Before applying, applicant has to visit website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and fill OTR application if not registered earlier to get TSPSC ID.
- Candidates are advised to upload all the required certificates.
- While filling the OTR, the applicant must ensure that there is no mistake in it.
- The Commission will not be held responsible for the mistakes, if any, committed by the applicants. If already registered in OTR then applicant can directly access the application form. Applicants are instructed to fill the application form very carefully on their own instead of handing over the application form to others.
- To fill the application form, the applicant has to visit the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and click on the apply online link given on the website, then enter the TSPSC ID and date of birth and login with the OTP received Will happen. continue.
- The applicant has to verify the details received from the OTR database related to Name, Date of Birth, Required Educational Qualification, Community, Gender, Disability, Ex-Servicemen and Sports etc displayed on the screen.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee through any one of the four modes of online payment, i.e., Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and T-Wallet, duly following the instructions that appear on the screen.
- After the payment of fee, PDF application will be generated which will contain the details submitted by the applicant. The applicant has to download a copy of his/her submitted form (PDF). Reference ID number to be quoted in the PDF application form for future reference/correspondence
What is the last date for submission of online application for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022?
31st May 2022.
What is the starting date to apply online for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022?
2 May 2022.
How many vacancies will be recruited for TSPSC Group 1 2022?
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariResult.Network Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.