Must do’s after getting question paper in board exams
In this article, we are going to tell you some such important things, after knowing which students will be able to know what to do after getting the question paper in the examination. The important tips mentioned here will help you to write the best paper in the board exam.
Things you must do after getting exam paper in board exams
Question : I am always confused as to what to do after receiving the question paper in the examination hall. Can you give me some suggestions?
north : This is a common problem of all the students whether they are appearing for CBSE, UP Board or any other board exams. All the students get very worried about what to do first after getting the exam paper. Because of this, students read the question paper with anxiety and stress, due to which their mind is not able to work properly at that time. As a result, students waste 15 minutes of reading the question paper due to lack of understanding in the right way. Thus, if seen, every student should adopt such a strategy that they should be included in the examination hall before writing the answers to the questions.
To solve this problem, we have collected a set of actions that the students should follow immediately after getting the question paper in the exam, after discussing with the experienced exam counsellors, teachers and students. Some of these strategies are as follows:
1. Keep your mind completely calm, think that everything is fine and normal and there is no reason to be stressed or worried. This exam is also like those exams which you have passed before.
2. Now first of all, check all the questions if the question is improper, wrong or misprint then after checking this information first give this information to the examiner so that it can be solved in time.
3. Next, you should provide the details asked on the answer sheet like roll number or other such information. Most of the students, due to stress and haste, forget to write the required information on the answer sheet.
4. The board has given 15 minutes to read the question paper before writing the answer. These 15 minutes are meant to read the question paper thoroughly and strategize to attempt the same. So read the question paper calmly and prepare your strategy in advance that how much time you have to give in which question and which question you are planning to answer first.
5. Give priority to those questions which you know well and start answering those questions first in which you are 100% confident. After that you can try to solve other questions which you find difficult or complicated.
6. You will be given 3 hours to solve the question paper. So, before writing, allot a suitable time to each section and then ensure to time the questions, in which time gap you can complete the answer with all the details and diagrams if required. By doing this you will be able to solve your entire question paper easily without stress within the given time limits.
7. Lastly, the most important thing is that while planning the exam paper writing strategy, you can also write down important formulas and equations in advance which you will use later while writing the answers. Sometimes, while writing the answer, many things keep swirling in our mind and we forget the exact formulas or words used in the answer, so you can write it down beforehand.
Thus, following all these tips while preparing the exam writing technique few minutes before the initial few minutes can prove to be very helpful and with the help of these given tips, you can answer your exam more effectively and well. can write from
Play exciting games and win cash up to Rs 1 lakh
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.