Best for last minute revision
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper is best for practicing questions from most important topics for quick revision at the last minute. This sample paper is prepared by experienced teachers and complete solutions are provided.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Board Exam 2022: The Central Board of Secondary (CBSE) will conduct the Class 10 Social Science Term 2 exam on May 14, 2022 (Saturday). Often, students find it difficult to complete the paper on time as writing descriptive answers makes the paper lengthy. Hence, students need to practice writing answers quickly. They can do so with the help of the sample paper given below. This CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper has been set by experienced teachers and is the best source of important questions to be prepared for board exams. Along with this sample paper, students will also get correct answer solutions for all the questions given in the paper. Thus, CBSE Class 10 SST Sample Papers by experts are the best for last minute revision before the exam which helps you to score maximum marks. Download the sample paper and its solution in PDF from the link given below in this article.
Check below CBSE Class 10 Social Science sample paper by experts for Term 2 Exam 2022:
very short answer questions
1. Explain the reasons for starting the non-cooperation movement in 1920. (2)
2. Distinguish between favorable and unfavorable balance of trade. (2)
3. Mention any two demerits of multi party system. (2)
4. Define the terms of credit. (2)
5. Read the data given in the table below and answer the questions given below:
5.1 What changes do you see in the production of fertilizers after 1960s? 1
5.2 Why do we expand the fertilizer industry in India?
Section – B
short answer type questions
6. Why do we extend formal sector credit to rural areas? (3)
SHGs will help in eradicating poverty in rural areas. Do you agree with the statement? Why?
7. What were the major decisions taken in the Lahore session of Congress in 1929? (3)
8. We cannot think of modern democracy without political parties. note. (3)
Section – C
long answer questions
9. Do you think democracy is the best political system available? note. (5)
What are the challenges faced by political parties?
10. Globalization has now become a reality. Describe the steps taken by the government for the globalization process. (5)
Assess the positive impact of globalization in India.
Download the complete paper and its solutions from the link given below:
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariResult.Network Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.