Apply Online for 42 Scientific Assistant, Nurse, Assistant Grade 1, Stenographer Vacancies
NPCIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 42 Scientific Assistant, Nurse, Assistant Grade 1, Stenographer Posts has been released on the official website at npcilcareers.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Nuclear Power Corporation of India can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-02.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant, Nurse, Assistant Grade 1, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, Degree 10th|
NPCIL Post Details
Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor): 3 Posts
Nurse A: 2 Posts
Assistant Grade 1 (HR): 13 Posts
Assistant Grade 1 (F&A): 11 Posts
Stenographer Grade 1: 9 Posts
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor): Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical). Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as a subject (Diploma in Engineering / Bachelor of Science with at least 50% marks)
- Nurse A: XII V class and Diploma in Nursing & Obstetrics (3 years Course). B.Sc. (Nursing). Nursing A Certificate with 3 years Experience in hospital.
- Assistant Grade 1 (HR): Recognized University / Bachelors Degree With Minimum 50% marks from the institute
- Assistant Grade 1 (F&A): Recognized University / Bachelors Degree With Minimum 50% marks from the institute
- Stenographer Grade 1: Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized University/ Institute.
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor), Nurse A: Rs. 44900/- per month
- Assistant Grade 1 (HR), Assistant Grade 1 (F&A), Stenographer Grade 1: Rs. 25500/- per month
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor): 18- 35 years
- Nurse A: 18- 30 years
- Assistant Grade 1 (HR), Assistant Grade 1 (F&A), Stenographer Grade 1: 21- 28 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST, 10 Years for PWD
Selection Process: The selection is based on interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the official Website npcilcareers.co.in on or before 10th February 2022 to 2nd March 2022
Apply Online Start Date: 10th February 2022
Apply Online Last Date: 2nd March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.