Apply Online for 4 Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Vacancies
National Chemical Laboratory Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at ncl-india.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Chemical Laboratory can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-18.
|Organization Name||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Post Name||Project Associate-I, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Diploma|
National Chemical Laboratory Post Details
Project Associate-I: 3 Posts
Project Assistant: 1 Post
- Project Associate-I: Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences (ChemistryPhysical/ Organic/ Inorganic /Analytical) OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BE)/ Technology (BTech) from a recognized University or equivalent
- Project Assistant: Three(3) years diploma in Engineering & Technology (Chemical Engineering) from a recognized university /institute/organization
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 25000 – 31000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Project Associate-I: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 50 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply Online through the Official Website ncl-india.org on or before 18th march 2022.
Notification Date: 7th March 2022.
Application closing date: 18th March 2022.
Short List date: 19th March 2022.
Interview date: 21st March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.