Apply Online for 328 Assistant Architect, Assistant Professors, Research Officer, Lecturers Vacancies
UPPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 328 Assistant Architect, Assistant Professors, Research Officer, Lecturers Posts has been released on the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-03.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Architect, Assistant Professors, Research Officer, Lecturers|
|No. of Vacancies||328|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, MD, MS, M.Ch, M.Sc, PhD, Post Graduate, NET/ SLET/ SET|
UPPSC Post Details
Assistant Architect: 3 Posts
Assistant Professors: 61 Posts
Research Officer: 4 Posts
Lecturers: 130 Posts
Assistant Professors: 128 Posts
- Assistant Architect: a bachelor’s Degree in Architecture awarded by a University established by the Act Parliament or State Legislature or equivalent professional qualification of a recognized University or Institution mentioned in the Schedule of Section-14 of the Architects Act-1972.
- Assistant Professors: MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, with relevant subject. Postgraduate degree in the subject concerned (M.D.S.) or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Research Officer: A Postgraduate degree in Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, or Political Science from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the government as equivalent thereto.
- Lecturers: Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject. The qualification shall be the one included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Assistant Professors: Good academic record (a minimum second division marks in relevant Bachelor’s Degree) with a Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
- Assistant Architect: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
- Assistant Professors: Rs. 68900/- per month
- Research Officer: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
- Lecturers: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
- Assistant Professors: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
- Assistant Architect: 21 to 40 years
- Assistant Professors: 26 to 40 years
- Research Officer: 21 to 40 years
- Lecturers: 25 to 40 years
- Assistant Professors: 21 to 40 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/OBC, 15 years for PH
Unreserved/OBC: Rs. 105/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 65/-
Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website uppsc.up.nic.in from 16th February 2022 to 3rd March 2022.
Notification Date: 16th February 2022
Application Fee Submitted Closing Date: 28th February 2022
Registration Starting Date: 16th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 3rd March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.