Apply Online for 256 Medical Officer, Manager State Pharmacy Vacancies
UKMSSB Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 256 Medical Officer, Manager State Pharmacy Posts has been released on the official website at ukmssb.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board can apply Online application on or before 2022-04-05.
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Manager State Pharmacy|
|No. of Vacancies||256|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma|
UKMSSB Post Details
Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 253 Posts
Medical Officer (Greek): 1 Post
Medical Officer (Yoga and Naturopathy): 1 Post
Manager State Pharmacy: 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): A Degree in Ayurvedic form a University established by law.
- Medical Officer (Greek): A Degree in Unani Tib form a University established by law.
- Medical Officer (Yoga and Naturopathy): 5 years or four and a half years degree in Ayurveda from university established law which is registered with the Medical council of India, Uttarakhand and at least one years Diploma in Yoga.
- Manager State Pharmacy: A Degree in Unani Tib or Ayurvedic form a University established by law.
- Salary Details: Rs. 56700- 177500/- per month
- Age Limit: 21- 42 years
- Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the Official Website ukmssb.org on or before 16th March 2022 to 5th April 2022.
Notification Date: 11th March 2022
Registration Starting Date: 16th March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 5th April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.