Apply Offline for 6 Medical Officer, Office Superintendent, Office Attendant Vacancies
IISER Mohali Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Medical Officer, Office Superintendent, Office Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at iisermohali.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-07.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Office Superintendent, Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Graduate, Post Graduate, MBBS|
IISER Mohali Post Details
Medical Officer: 1 Post
Office Superintendent: 4 Posts
Office Attendant: 1 Post
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Office Superintendent: First Class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline. Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Office Attendant: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board.
- Medical Officer: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
- Office Superintendent: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Office Attendant: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- per month
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Office Superintendent: 30 years
- Office Attendant: 27 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PwD/Women: Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with The Application Form duly filled in the prescribed format and complete in all respects accompanied with self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, caste/ community/ class (if applicable), along with recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed on the Application Form, proof of payment of fee via online mode should be sent to “The Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali, Sector-81, Knowledge City, S.A.S. Nagar, P.O. Manali, Mohali, Punjab–140306 on or before 7th April 2022.
Notification Date: 7th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 7th April 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.