Apply Offline for 41 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Super Specialist Vacancies
ESIC Bihar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 41 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Super Specialist Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-15.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Super Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma, MBBS|
ESIC Bihar Post Details
Professor: 2 Posts
Associate Professor: 8 Posts
Assistant Professor: 2 Posts
Senior Resident: 25 Posts
Super Specialist: 4 Posts
- Professor: As per NMC/ MCI Guidelines.
- Associate Professor: As per NMC/ MCI Guidelines.
- Assistant Professor: As per NMC/ MCI Guidelines.
- Senior Resident: PG Degree or Diploma in Concerned Speciality from recognized University.
- Super Specialist: A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or second Schedule or Part II of the Third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualification included in Part II of the Third Schedule Should also fulfill Subsection (3) of Section 13 of Indian Medical Council, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post Graduate Degree/ Experience in the concerned super-specialty.
- Professor: Rs. 177000/- per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 116000/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 101000/- per month
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67700/- per month
- Super Specialist: Rs. 100000 – 240000/- per month
- Professor: 67 years
- Associate Professor: 67 years
- Assistant Professor: 67 years
- Senior Resident: 45 years
- Super Specialist: 67 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
Other fees: Rs. 225/-
Payment Mode: Shell be collected at the time of the Interview
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form sent to the email email@example.com on or before 15th February 2022.
Notification Date: 10th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th February 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 16th February 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.