Apply Offline for 4 Programme Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator Vacancies
Tezpur University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Programme Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator Posts has been released on the official website at tezu.ernet.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tezpur University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-17.
|Organization Name||Tezpur University|
|Post Name||Programme Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Coordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree|
Tezpur University Post Details
Programme Coordinator: 1 Post
Project Coordinator: 2 Posts
Project Coordinator: 1 Post
- Programme Coordinator: Masters in Public Health/ Food and Nutrition/ Social Work/ Communication for Development/ Sociology. 2-3 year experience of working with development programmes in the Government or Non-governmental sector with excellent documentation and communication skills in English and Assamese language. Must be able to work independently.
- Project Coordinator: Master’s degree in Public Health/ Food and Nutrition/ Social Work/ Communication for Development/ Sociology. 1-2 years experience of working with development programmes in the Government or Non-governmental sector with intensive fieldwork experience and good documentation and communication skills in English and Assamese languages.
- Project Coordinator: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with relevant 1-2 year experience of working with NGOs or Government sector in MIS and data management work
- Programme Coordinator: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Project Coordinator: Rs. 33000/- per month
- Project Coordinator: Rs. 25000/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
Selection Process: Selection will be based on an online interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed biodata duly signed, passport size photograph, certificates, mark sheets from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), and any other testimonials to the Principal Investigator through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). on or before 17th February 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 17th February 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.