Apply Offline for 3 Medical Officer, Materials Manager Vacancies
BVFCL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Medical Officers, Materials Manager Posts has been released on the official website at bvfcl.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-12.
|Organization Name||Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Materials Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Graduate Degree, MBA, PG Diploma|
BVFCL Post Details
Medical Officer (Obs. & Gynaecology): 1 Post
Medical Officer (Medicine Specialist): 1 Post
Materials Manager: 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Obs. & Gynaecology): MBBS with Post Graduate degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology with minimum 02 years post qualification experience after PG Degree and 3 years for PG Diploma holders in the specialty is essential Preference will be given to female candidates.
- Medical Officer (Medicine Specialist): MBBS with Post Graduate degree in Medicine with minimum 2 years post qualification experience after PG degree.
- Materials Manager: Degree in Engineering (Full time) (preferable in Chemical, Mechanical & Electrical) with MBA/ PG Diploma (Full time) in Materials Management (two years duration) with 12 years post qualification Executive experience in-line in a PSU/ large Private Sector Industry out of Which 4 years should be in Managerial position.
- Medical Officer (Obs. & Gynaecology): Rs. 20600 – 65195/- per month
- Medical Officer (Medicine Specialist): Rs. 20600 – 65195/- per month
- Materials Manager: Rs. 23900 – 103000/- per month
- Medical Officer (Obs. & Gynaecology): 45 years
- Medical Officer (Medicine Specialist): 45 years
- Materials Manager: 51 years
Bank Draft in favor of BVFCL, Namrup payable at SBI/UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam-786623
General/OBC: Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman: Exempted Fee
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials regarding age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, two recent passport size photographs send to the Manager (HR), BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin-786623 on or before 12th March 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 12th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.