Apply Offline for 187 Theater Assistant, Postmortem Asst, Lab Technician, General Duty Attendants, Electrician Vacancies
Govt General Hospital, Guntur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 187 Theater Assistant, Postmortem Asst, Lab Technician, General Duty Attendants, Electrician Posts has been released on the official website at guntur.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Govt General Hospital, Guntur can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-23.
|Organization Name||Govt General Hospital, Guntur|
|Post Name||Theater Assistant, Postmortem Asst, Lab Technician, General Duty Attendants, Electrician|
|No. of Vacancies||187|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, M. Sc., 10th, 7th, ITI|
Govt General Hospital, Guntur Post Details
Theater Assistant: 24 Posts
Postmortem Asst: 26 Posts
Lab Technician: 25 Posts
General Duty Attendants: 85 Posts
Electrician: 4 Posts
- Theater Assistant: Must have passed VII Class from a recognized School. Must have put in a minimum service of 5 years as Nursing Orderly in a hospital
- Postmortem Asst: Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam recognized by the Govt. of AP.
- Lab Technician: Intermediate with Chemistry as one of the subjects. Note:- Preference will be given to those who have passed B.Sc./B.Sc(Hons)/M.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- General Duty Attendants: Must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the Government of AP.
- Electrician: Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam Passed in ITI plumbing trade from a recognized institution 3years experience as Electrician.
- Theater Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Postmortem Asst: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 28000/- per month
- General Duty Attendants: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Electrician: Rs. 18500/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS, 10 years for PHC
Demand draft towards application processing fee in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, ( Guntur District).
OC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/BC: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for various posts to work purely on contract & Out-sourcing basis in APVVP Hospitals of Guntur District, details are at para 1.8. The candidate is required to download the application forms from the website http://guntur.ap.gov.in and the copy of the application form along with necessary documents shall submit in-person/by Registered post on or before 17th February 2022 to 23rd February 2022
Notification Date: 15th February 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 17th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 23rd February 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.