Apply Offline for 15 SRF, JRF Vacancies for M.Sc, M.Tech
PCB Assam Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 15 SRF, JRF Posts has been released on the official website at pcbassam.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Pollution Control Board, Assam can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-24.
|Organization Name||Pollution Control Board, Assam|
|Post Name||SRF, JRF|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Tech, NET, GATE|
PCB Assam Post Details
Senior Research Fellow: 5 Posts
Junior Research Fellow: 10 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with NET/ GATE Qualifications and Two years analytical experience or M.Tech in Engineering with GATE Qualifications with one year experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with NET/ GATE Qualifications Engineering in any discipline with GATE qualification.Engineering in any discipline with GATE qualification. Engineering in any discipline with GATE qualification.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 38500/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 30800/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow: 32 year
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 Years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may appear along with the duly filled application as per prescribed format the self-attested copies of all degree/Academic Qualifications certificates/ Mark lists/Experience Certificate etc. Pollution Control Board, Assam, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21 Assam by Post/ DropBox on or before 24th March 2022, 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Notification Date: 10th March 2022
Application Submitted closing Date: 24th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.