Apply Offline for 108 Staff Nurse, MPW, Jr. Secretarial Assistant, Class 4 Vacancies
CMHO, Durg Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 108 Staff Nurse, MPW, Jr. Secretarial Assistant, Class 4 Posts has been released on the official website at durg.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer, Durg can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-23.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Durg|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, MPW, Jr. Secretarial Assistant, Class 4|
|No. of Vacancies||108|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, GNM|
CMHO, Durg Post Details
Staff Nurse: 27 Posts
MPW: 27 Posts
Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 27 Posts
Class 4: 27 Posts
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with CG Nursing Council registration.
- MPW: Must have passed higher secondary Examination (10+2) examination with Biology Subject. One year Diploma in Multipurpose worker training or equivalent training from training center recognized by the Chhattisgarh government with registered in Chhattisgarh Paramedical Council.
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 12th pass with at least 1 year computer diploma.
- Class 4: 10th pass.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 16500/- per month
- MPW: Rs. 14000/- per month
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Class 4: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Staff Nurse: 18 to 70 years
- MPW: 18 to 65 years
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 18 to 65 years
- Class 4: 18 to 65 years
Demand Draft payable at District Health Society Non-NRHM-OTHER Fund A/C
SC/ST/Women/PH: Rs. 100/-
OBC: Rs. 200/-
UR: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests/ Skill Tests/ Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents self-attested photocopies send to the Azad Hostel, (Mahavir Kovid Centre) Malviya Chowk- Durg on or before 23rd March 2022.
Notification Date: 16th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th March 2022
Claim Objection Date: 27th, 28th, 30th March 2022
List date for claim objection resolution and skill test: 30th, 31st March 2022, 1st April 2022
Skill Test Date: 4th, 5th, 6th April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.Network does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.